Flirtology is a science-based method of teaching flirting. Using scientific research, and proven flirting techniques, I can help anyone to become a Fearless Flirter.
I have helped thousands of others, and I can help you too. Are you ready to take a major fork in the road, which will positively affect the rest of your life? Welcome to Flirtology!
Tennis and flirting have more in common that just champagne and strawberries. The other day I was playing tennis with a very good player. After a particularly thrilling rally, she finally put me away, with a shot that was out of my reach. After she had won the point and, consequently, the match, she gave me some crucial advice, that has now completely changed my game.
She told me that I had done a short shot, which had put her in a weak position. Therefore, her only option was to hit the ball cross court. If I had been paying attention to her, I would have noticed this, been in the right position, would have easily returned the ball back, and would have won the point.
It’s Wednesday! It must be time for your Mid-week minis.
- He doesn’t think you want him to. You didn’t make it obvious enough that you actually wanted to see him again.
- She could only imagine you as a friend and she has enough friends. You weren’t using your flirting skills to get you out of the friend zone and, therefore, she has moved on.
- He’s been busy. True, sometimes he’s just not into you, but other times, he really is busy. His world does not revolve around you…yet.
- She’s not sure if you will fit into her life. She’s sitting on the fence and maybe needs a little nudge to your side.
- He hasn’t invested anything in you. Chances are, if you met him online, you are one of (the idea) of hundreds of others. If he hasn’t invested, it’s very easy to move on quickly.
If you can think you can sort out these issues on your own, please do. However, if you need a bit of help, I am on your side. There are still 2 places left for tonight’s seminar on How to Flirt. Another great way to learn how to put this into action is to join a flirting tour.
Still doing the same things, but expecting different results? Let me tell you about Julia.
Julia has a date. With a cute boy. Whom she likes alot. Do you want one of those? Then do what Julia did. Or, rather, do what Julia did differently to what she would have normally done.
Julia was invited to a birthday party of a new acquaintance. Since she knew she wouldn’t know anyone there, she invited Dianne to come as back-up. Unfortunately, Dianne came down with a cold, so Julia did something she had never done before…she went by herself.
1. Smile at everyone. Not only does it stimulate the reward centre in your brain, but this feel-good factor is contagious. You can leave a chain of happy people in your wake.
2. Butter people up; compliment them, ask them questions about themselves, smile, laugh!
3. Touch them. When used effectively, touch is powerful. As a general rule, a ‘safer’ place is the top of the arm, as we work our way down the arm towards the hand, touch becomes more intimate.
4. Don’t talk too much about yourself. This doesn’t mean you need to act like a doll, but don’t reveal everything at once. Make them want to come back for more. Aim to listen 65% and talk 35%.
5. Create attraction by using the 6 Signs of Attraction: Think HOT APE. Humour, open body language, touch, attention, proximity, eye contact.
If any of these surprised you, or you’d like to learn more about flirting, best to come along to my upcoming flirting seminar on 13th May.